View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 05:54 PM
BRIVERS73
Ship Jumper

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Likes & Dislikes of the EVO...

I got my EVO yesterday & haven't put it down since. There are quite a few reviews floating around so I decided to throw together a list of things that I really like about the device & things that I will have to try to get use to.

·The Design: This thing looks slick! Sprint & HTC did a great job breathing life into this beast!

· The Display: It’s not AMOLED but the screen on the device looks outstanding. I can honestly say I don’t think I will ever go back to a smaller screen after owning a 4.3” one

·The OS: Android got me hooked in one day. Google has done an extraordinary job with their OS & I look forward to the future with them.

·The Speed: Thanks to the processor among other things, this is the fastest phone I ever had the pleasure of using. Everything I do is instantaneously, even the 1st boot up leaves my TP2 in the dust.

·The Browser: IMO Google’s browser is hands down the best browsing experience I’ve ever come across on a mobile phone. Everything works so seamlessly. My only gripe is some of the images, like the smart phone quick links on the top of PPCGeeks, appear blurry.

·The search button: This button comes in real handy when you wanna do a quick web search, look up a contact or even find a certain file on your device.

DISLIKES

·Micro SD card access: It took some persuasion for me to remove the Micro SD card from which it was set. Not sure why HTC decide to go this route
·4G: I’m in Chicago & get from 1 to 2 down at home but when I’m downtown I get from 3 to 5 down.
·Email: I don’t like the fact that I no longer have push email as a stand alone ( One that isn't Exchange Server dependent ) Hopefully there's an app for that) & I can’t move emails to custom folders I created.

All in all, I really like this device & I think Ima keep it for a while..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0018[1].JPG (873.0 KB, 387 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMG_0011[1].JPG (658.3 KB, 361 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMG_0009[1].JPG (571.0 KB, 340 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMG_0015[1].JPG (476.8 KB, 411 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by BRIVERS73; 05-27-2010 at 10:23 AM.
This post has been thanked 13 times.