View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 03:50 PM
Drac
PPCGeeks Regular

Drac is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PPCGeeks meeting other "Geeks" in lines...

Quote:
Originally Posted by austintb View Post
You my friend, are an obvious Conservative! I LOVE THAT!

Rock on brother! I'm sure that you appreciate the work of Ted Nugent as well?
*shrug* dunno about conservative, just believe in standing up for yourself no matter what and that a person shouldn't rely on someone else to take care of things. ted's cool. very, very, crazy, but cool. *L*

Quote:
Originally Posted by champ052005 View Post
haha true.....hell if I can't find anything I'll just Mike Tyson their a** and go for the ear.
nom nom nom! *L*

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
Oh its definitely that serious to me when you're talking about $500 cash... you're basically taking like 3/4 my work week pay home with you... no sir. I dont know where you're from but around here not too many people ARENT packin lol... 40 cal is my tool of daily choice.
hell, 500 bucks is almost half of my monthly money! starting businesses sucks at first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
man i have too much to live for plus i'm a 6'4 african american, I highly doubt i'm the guy they're looking for.
Not to mention i play basketball every day, i'm probably in better shape then the bum trying to rob me.
all it takes is one moment of distraction to get ripped off. as far as being in better shape, ya probably are, but I've seen thieves do some amazing (and stupid) things even when strung out. when they have the advantage of surprise and possibly a little planning, it can be difficult to say the least.