View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 03:11 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: PPCGeeks meeting other "Geeks" in lines...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drac View Post
must be nice to have that kind of money. giving up encourages that type of behaviour. fighting back and standing up for yourself, even if you lose, helps discourage that behaviour.
man i have too much to live for plus i'm a 6'4 african american, I highly doubt i'm the guy they're looking for.
Not to mention i play basketball every day, i'm probably in better shape then the bum trying to rob me.
Google is the next skynet

Last edited by p-slim; 05-25-2010 at 03:22 PM.