View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 03:08 PM
brownhornet
The EVO Guru

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PPCGeeks meeting other "Geeks" in lines...

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
its funny everyone talking about packing , do you guys think its that serious? if someone wanted to rob me for my evo i wouldn't even put up a fight, i would give it to him, walk back in, cut in front of everyone and buy another one, lol. Sprint stores arent taking pre orders so its not like they would be giving someone's away.
Oh its definitely that serious to me when you're talking about $500 cash... you're basically taking like 3/4 my work week pay home with you... no sir. I dont know where you're from but around here not too many people ARENT packin lol... 40 cal is my tool of daily choice.