View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 10:46 AM
Mr. X
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: ESN change/restore Moto Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlocklord View Post
Let me first start by saying I am not trying to clone anything. I was trying to do a S/W update on the original Q from Sprint, and my laptop died midway through. I was eventually able to finish the update, but it wiped the ESN out of the phone. The DEC number is now all 0's and so is the HEX. Is there any software I can use to fix this? I have QPST and some other programs but I'm not very knowledgeable about stuff like this. I'd prefer not to go pay Sprint $35 for a S&R swap, and I don't pay for TEP. Let me know if anyone can help.

Thanks.
Good luck, Moto devices are the hardest to repair MEID/pESN on. i have a Rokr here that the update failed half way through with the same issue. there is no love for fixing an esn issue on moto devices unless they are old as dirt.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!