View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 06:50 AM
searcher61
Regular 'Geeker

searcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PPCGeeks meeting other "Geeks" in lines...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman313 View Post
Roseville, MI Gratiot
Sprint store.
Will be packin heat as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklemepinks View Post
Detroit MI
Sprint store on Gratiot in Roseville
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettocowboy248 View Post
your brother isnt cool enough to touch your phone, hes not a ppcg'er. and even if he is he still isnt cool enough.
im pretty much in the middle of the roseville store and the store across from oakland mall(im in center line, 696 and van dyke), wasnt sure which i was gonna go to but since at least 2 ppcg people are going roseville i think i will too. this is as long as something doesnt come up that makes me have to spend my evo funds, which would not be cool. ill be putting up any cash i get for my birthday since now i have to pay an extra $100 cause best buy sucks.

if the 2 of you havent called roseville yet, i called today and they didnt know if they might open early, they should know around the 1st/2nd.

find me on facebook if you have it
I am going to the Roseville RS as well...But I have to work...so maybe pick it up at lunch. I will be wearing a long trench coat...hat and sunglasses, can't miss me. Though since there is a Sprint store just down the street from the RS, I might try there first. I hope they order enough phones...

Last edited by searcher61; 05-25-2010 at 06:53 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.