View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 02:04 AM
jbearamus
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EVO &TP2 share the same battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munroe View Post
the OP does have more posts than me. Sadly running a band, owning a mortgage company, having a life, and a serious relationship tie me up from being on here enough to have thousands of posts. I also just joined in March. lol

Now, my comment was a bit douche influenced so I take it back. My apologies. Additional insight to make up for it:

the crappy bluetooth headset that best buy is giving out with its pre-orders is charged by a micro usb cable, so it will be able to charge the Evo. Free phone charger vs. sh!tty bluetooth headset!

Also, if you go to Ebay, you can buy 2 TP2/Evo batteries and a wall charger for like 14 bucks with free shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2X-BATTERY-USB-C...ht_1682wt_1137

and I will sell you a marker to color them red.
now theres some useful info, of course it will be up to the individual to decide of after market batteries are worth it, frankly i've never had problems