View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 01:20 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Anybody In Los Angeles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace27 View Post
how do you know??? any dates? spill the beans slim

westwood ftw!! i work in westwood, so hopefully we get good signal there
i have no dates. but if you go to the sprint website it shows the 50 or 60 cities expected to have wimax this year and next to 10 of those cities is an "S" which means they will be getting it in the very near future. Also there is rumors that some wimax cities will be turned on when the evo is released, i'm hoping that those cities with the "S" will be that day. here is the link then on the bottom click "see 4g cities" Then click on signup for updates and those 12 cities should be getting it soon.

http://now.sprint.com/nownetwork/4G/...EM_Google_P_4G
Google is the next skynet
This post has been thanked 1 times.