View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 02:17 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Opinions Wanted...

ill be honest, had no clue who you were till i saw this.. went and looked around, and you do some pretty awesome work... not gonna lie, i picked up the Blossom Slider and i like it alot.. i like your android taskbars too, not giving up my new anastasia one just yet, but your android one is next..

if i found myself wanting something else of yours and it was now a fee to subscribe, i definitely really think about it..

sounds like a good idea.. maybe list em at .50cents each if someone doesnt wanna pay the $10 flat fee.. some people just never feel like they have 10 extra bucks to their name, but theyd spend 50 cents no prob to get the 1 mod they want.. every 100 DLs gets ya 50 bucks... itd stack up fast im tellin ya..

you were unknown to me b4, but youve been bookmarked!