View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 02:13 PM
[★]
Lurker

[★] is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[ROM][WWE][2.13][23566][17/05/10][V1.2][TMOUS-Compatible] ~★Astraios Rom Series★~

Welcome to my first ever ROM - Astraios Series

Over 1000 downloads in first day of release

Beauty ||| Stability

Quote:
Thanks

Bobsbbq - You are an awesome teacher. Bob has taught me all I know about cooking, and has done so in an extremely friendly and patient way, also he has dedicated alot of time to teaching me, and has given me lots of his useful work

Santod040 - This extremely sarcastic and patronising guy has taught me how to modify manila files which has allowed me to make all my own mods as well as include some of them in this rom, thanks bud Also Santod040 is making me an animated splash, which adds to his awesomeness

Lechux - Lechux has let me use his icons in my rom to give it an awesome look he even made me new ones just for me so thanks man They are great and you made them at such small notice Plus he made my awesome welcome head it looks very stylish.

Chef Central - This is such a great place to learn how to cook, if you have a problem, its almost always solved within a day so it makes cooking a sinch (well to a certain extent lol). Also the moderators on there are so helpfull and knowledgeable, as well as super friendly (:, to name a few - Laurentius26, + Que PPC and twopumpchump

MysticGenius - For shouting at me in my first ever post at xda and setting me straight he showed me how cool windows mobile can be

Mskip - For running me through every step of installing HSPL and flashing my first custom rom, if it weren't for you I would probably still be freting about it now

NOTE 1: ENSURE YOU HAVE HSPL INSTALLED ON YOUR LEO
NOTE 2: ENSURE YOU HAVE EITHER A 2.07.50 OR A 2.08.50 RADIO VERSION
NOTE 3: TESTED AND WORKING ON TMOUS LEO'S

RECOMENDED: PERFORM A TASK 29 ON YOUR LEO BEFORE FLASHING THIS ROM

Description
This is my first (ever) rom so be kind, I still have a lot to learn , the objective
of this rom is to deliver speed and stability also whilst looking good and being pretty
much ready to go with all the basic tools and programs cooked in.

Base Basic ROM Details
Windows Mobile Version - 6.5.5 (SYS 23566)
XIP Version - 23566
Manila version - 2.5.2012
Page Pool - 18mb
Rom Base - TMOUS 2.13
Radio Included - None
Splash Included - None

Base Added
Ranster Device Reset - Thanks Ranster
Registry Editor- Thanks Schapps
Shake and Save - Thanks MoisisV
BSB Tweaks - Makeveral
Ark Switch -Thanks Arktronic
TCPMP - Thanks NetDrg
BG4All (Uninstallable) - Thanks Santod040
Astraios Splash Screen - Thanks Lechux
Animated Splash Screen - Thanks ElCondor
Elcondor GT Theme Black Edition (Uninstallable): Thanks Kamill and [ElCondor]
BW Black Taskbar (Uninstallable) - Thanks MysticGenius

This rom and the thread's contents is from my xda thread, I will update this thread whenever I update that one I just thought I'd post my rom here as the rom sections seems a little barron

Last edited by [★]; 05-26-2010 at 02:37 AM.