View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 11:46 AM
WarChild
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help With Root 101 for us Noobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35mm View Post
I am coming from WM world, as I am sure many around here are and I am trying to learn all I can about the new and exciting Android world. My questions right now are about rooting. Is there a Rooting for Noobs link somewhere that all of us can read? Can rooting be undone? Will rooting affect my TEP insurance from Sprint? Are there any negatives of rooting, reliability etc?

Looking forward to the 4th, not planning on getting much work done on that day.
Im not sure myself as I have never had an anroid phone but you might have more luck in the general android area. As far as the insurance I have hacked all my TP2's and I have returned a few for replacement and I never put them back to stock and they have never said anything to me but I dont think anyone can guarantee you wont get into trouble, Its always better to put it back to stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicatrize View Post
classic.

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.

Last edited by WarChild; 05-21-2010 at 11:49 AM.