View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 09:04 PM
rhacy
Regular 'Geeker

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.5 Titanium... can i get a program launcher??

Like horndoctor said, with WM6.5 Titanium, you can tap and hold on any of the folders or icons in the start menu and move them up or down etc... You can also use TotalCommander's file explorer, it's built into OMJ's ROMs, and change the .lnk location of specific program shortcut links. You will find these shortcut links in \Windows\Start Menu\Programs and it's sub folders. Just copy or move any of the sub folder program links to the Start Menu Programs Folder or vice versa.

If you want to get into customizing Titanium, and add a programs or weather section etc.. to it, check out CHome Editor. You can use the search button here at ppcgeeks and or check on this xda link below.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=506951

As far as program launchers go, yes... there are some available for 6.5. Off the top of my head, Panoramic Launcher (payware) is one that I used back on some 6.1 ROMs. It worked fairly well, but was buggy sometimes. It has been updated many times since I last used it, so hopefully it's even better now.

Hope this helps a little...
Best to all,
R