View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 08:06 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retek
If I seem new to this - I am.

What do I have to do exactly? In steps please .

1) start a partnership with my computer and my diamond.
2)...
First I would try downloading that carrier cab I linked you to and placing it somewhere in device memory like your My Documents folder.
Then click on it to run and install it. Install it to device memory.
Then from the start menu go to Settings then click the System tab. Then click on Update Profile and wait for it to update your data profile. Then exit that. Then click on Update PRL and wait for it to update your Preferred Roaming List. Then exit that.
Then wait a min.
Then soft reset/reboot using the red button under the battery door on the bottom right with your stylus.
Then wait till it boots up. Then try to send a mms and see if it works.
If not, you probably need to follow the link rhacy linked you to and follow all the steps to get it going.
You'll get it if you take some time to go through the steps.
Good Luck!!