View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 09:28 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Don't like Sense?

Ah...OK...I got it now...I am really thinking of trying this out (haven't had time yet, but I have the files in my dropbox ready to go). I don't think I will bother with the music or gallery ones, but the launcher looks cool, so I may try it out just for a little variety. I figure if I don't like it I can uninstall....no harm done!!

Thanks again Blazingwolf, you have always been helpful with the Omnia and now here!!