View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 09:28 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: multi screen wallpaper on Inc?

I know what you mean about flashing...I was flashing almost daily. I have my Omnia so tricked out the guys in the VZW shop I frequent couldn't believe it wasn't a device newer than the Omnia LOL!!!!

The battery is not the best, but the Incredible is a powerful device, so I kinda expected that. Be warned though...for the first few days don't go too far from a charger. I found (and a lot of people also posted this) the Incredible needed to 'learn' battery usage and seemed to stabilize itself after a few days to a point that is pretty close to what I was getting with my Omnia with moderate usage (at 9:30pm now I am at 35% after unplugging from the charger at about 7am).

An expanded battery wouldn't be a bad idea to have on hand, I purchased a few extra USB cords + USB plug-in chargers to keep in places I frequent (work, car, home...) to make sure I'm safe.

I'm learning the ropes with apps + markets, so please feel free to ask anything you like, I'm new but learning!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.