View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 04:39 PM
2 Bunny
Banned User
Threadstarter

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to 2 Bunny Send a message via Skype™ to 2 Bunny
Red face COOK Reply

Sorry to resurrect an old topic here, but I have a few more questions for the helpful, knowledgeable community. Over the last couple of weeks with that new ROM (and having actually purchased the machine), I have found a few kinks that could use "working out". The first being memory (the same issue I suffered with that good ol' hp ipaq 4150), and what I have done is install everything to the internal storage unit. Even quite a while later, my "storage memory" has dropped to around 5 MB which means it will not let me test the new camera apps I have downloaded (the camera did not work by default in this ROM), which for some reason require standard memory space be open. I ran both cleaning utilities that came with the PEGASUS ROM, and it frees up usually 4 - 5 MB ( I usually start at .5 or 1 MB Free). I like that the ROM came full of handy applications, but some of them I don't need, and for other various reasons, I was going to consider trying my hand at cooking ROMs. Is this something that may fly over my head or get? What kind of kitchen should I use? Are they very user friendly? Is it easy to add apps to if I were to post it in public on the board?

Again, sorry to resurrect a solved problem, but I didn't want to waste space and start a new thread. Thanks for all your help, kind people of the community, I appreciate your patience and aid. Maybe I will follow in those footsteps someday.

- 2 Bunny