View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 08:05 AM
blazinazn
Halfway to VIP Status

blazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blazinazn
Re: soon to be moment owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom6433 View Post
you are probably right on all points. i guess i was just trying to maybe convince myself to just LEAVE IT ALONE...but i never can. i used to modify cars as a hobby, but that is a serious (read $$$) hobby. tinkering with phones is pretty much harmless and keeps me entertained for the most part.
For me, there is a thin line between customizing and tweaking. With the TP, I felt like I was tweaking just to get the stupid thing to work right. It was also very customizable as well. But it got to the point where I was fed up with finding fixes or tweaks to improve performance/battery life.

With the moment, I spend more time looking for customization/cool apps/etc. Not looking for fixes or tweaks. For me, it makes a huge difference. It just works. But like manaen said, my inner geek is getting the best of me and I find myself tweaking a modifying but only because I enjoy it. Not because I have to like with the TP.