Thread: Evo 4g skip
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 10:46 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Evo 4g skip

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
What is it about this chip that would make me not wanna get the Evo? Im asking because I have never heard of it. Thanks!

CW
Tegra is the chip that made us all drool in hopes that it would come out (this was before the cortex and everyone thought it would be a war between snapdragon and tegra...in the end cortex came out and took center stage)...and when it finally did it was exclusively on the Zune. They kinda stuck close to M$ and it backfired with no one using them for anything important..it also promised 1 month battery life.

But the Tegra 2 which is the next generation of the Tegra should be showing up in more phones now that they broke up with M$.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)