Thread: Evo 4g skip
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 03:26 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Evo 4g skip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim-X View Post
Well perfect, you keep your crappy WM operating system and I will get the evo. The only thing I'm gonna miss is the TP2 keyboard. WM is an awful OS and everyone knows it. Why do you this M$ scrapped it and started over.

Sprint is investing millions of dollars in 4G, a $10 premium I don't think is all that bad.

I suppose you think DirecTV should hand out High Def for the same price as standard def. You go ahead and keep your standard def tv as well.

Obviously something bigger and better will come along. It always does. If you don't want it, don't buy it. Look how well the iphone does and at&t screws everyone on the iphone plan. AT&T knows people want the iphone and they also know they can get away with charging more for it.
I don't wish to defend AT&T but remember that Apple takes $$$ out of the monthly bill of everyone with an iPhone...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)