View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 07:27 PM
NCX Designs
PPCGeeks Regular

NCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Facebook Link Sync Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2007Screw View Post
So after my contacts have been linked to their facebook accounts, the current display picture shows up on incoming calls, texts, etc. Lets say a friend changes their current display picture. If I go into Online Directories and refresh all my facebook contacts it shows the current changed display picture but when you go back to your normal contacts using the 'people' button it still shows their old display pic, and not the most current one.

Is there a way to get it to update everything to what people change their display pictures too on the people/contacts list?? I can't figure this one out!!
I'd like to know this too, my friend constantly updates his profile photo on his facebook and i noticed the incredible no matter what i do, will use the photo it used when i first added him, i even tried to unlink and tried to change it manually but i don't get the option to use a facebook pic like i do on Manila 2.5 in WinMo.

maybe this is a bug?

If you like my work and want to donate, click here
Want to see my themes? Click here
If I helped you in any way, please click the "THANKS" button.