Thread: Evo 4g skip
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 04:07 PM
twilk
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

twilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Evo 4g skip

Yes video calling with skype and other services has been available. Its been available because we have some amazing people who make awesome cabs. This is the first phone to come out that has video chat included no cab or app needed.

Second, yes cabs can 'freeze yo fone man, damn wat jus hapenddd yo' Oh wait I was smart enough to back my phone up and then test the cab. Not only that but a lot of cabs have forum reviews and tones of people saying I got this cab and it works no freezing. So do the research and back your phone up and freezing isnt an issue. Paying for apps is a big deal. 30000 apps times $1.99 lol how rich are you. Not that I want all those apps or even need those apps. I probably will only get a few apps and a few games. But hey with your logic I will just hope on apples band wagon connect to the iStore and buy up tones of songs at .99 cents. I cant even describe how rediculous it is to pay .99 cents for a song on iTunes. I hear there runing a special right now. 300 songs for $297 dollars. Do the math and yes I just made that up for the few of you that are going man thats a good deal... thats like 3 free songs.

Bottom line, consumers make the price. We own the market, we make the rules wake up people. Places like iTunes should have floped from the moment they came online. Fight back and show the sales people whos boss. I have a great phone family plan with Sprint its not nearly as good as you friends and family but its alot better then the premium a lot of you are paying. I have been with sprint for almost 10 years. They have great reliable service at a good price. When I heard they where loosing customers I was shocked.. can people be that ****ing stupid. I ocasinaly call other service providers to see what kind of deals they offer and they dont even compare. I always do my research and yes I look at the little expenses day to day like a cup of starbucks at 4.50x30 days in the month. I guess I am frugle.. I should be rich I dont even drink starbucks.. or coffie.

Wake up relize the economy floped because we where spending to much on things we dont need and not enough on the credit cards we where using to buy this junk. I always spend to much on things I dont need but I dont buy them with money I dont have and I usualy find ways to get the funds for instance. I intend to buy the evo out right. Going on the way things have always gone with new phones the evo will be less then $600 without a plan upgrade. I will sell my old phone for aproximatly $200 get a rebate on the evo $100 fanagle a few dollars out of Sprint if possible and pay about 200-300 for this phone. At no point in time will I upgrade my plan. I personaly like to let my plan expire, Sprint usualy calls me and then we work out another deal for 2 more years. Hell if they dont call me, them I am month to month and can leave when ever I want, istn that a win win.

I know I am not the only person on this forum getting deals from Sprint and I know the way I work my plan isnt the only way to get them, but its working for me right now and all I am really getting at is, you people are EXCEPTING way to much. Quit excepting and join the many that are paving the way for lower prices. We are the ones that are making the phone companys fight to keep customers buy lowering your phone bill.

Consumers set the price, not the sales people!

Last edited by twilk; 05-16-2010 at 04:15 PM.