View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 01:14 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
4G on the Pre.... How? why?

let me preface this by saying my brother in law is not a techy guy at all... no cutomizing or anything...just does whats offically available and thats it...

so my bro in law was here few minutes ago..i asked him how the last few updates were working out for him and mentioned i pre-ordered a new phone..

he asks me which phone...i say 4G EVO..

he says, i dont get it.. 4G isnt everywhere is it?

i say nope,its only in 11 states...

he says well i was near Terre Haute,In the other day and noticed my icon turned to a 4G icon....

hmmmmm...

Pre's arent suppose to be 4G,otherwise the EVO wouldnt be the first phone in the US running it...

so how, why, did he get a 4G icon in his taskbar...

hes a truck driver so travels a ton... im gonna try to get him to take a screenshot for the next time so i can post the pic, but i dunno where he's traveling next, so i mean it could e a minute before a screenshot...

anyone have any idea How this happened??

i dont even know where a PRE wouldve even got a 4G icon from to begin with