View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 08:49 AM
NCX Designs
PPCGeeks Regular

NCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Could you bring the incredable to other networks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost My Mind View Post
Would you be able to bring this phone to any other network?

Specifically boost mobile
Boost mobile is nextel: CDMA
(not my answer)

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_boost_mobile_cdma_or_gsm

and Sprint gobbled them up so yeah, Sprint, but that doesn't jive with the fact that Virgin Mobile is there pre-paid carrier

Edit: yep, Boost is owned by Sprint and here's the info: http://www.boostmobile.com/about/mediacenter/index.html

Quote:
Boost Mobile, part of the Sprint Prepaid Group, offers wireless phones and services with no long-term contracts. Boost Mobile redefines value for wireless consumers with its 'Monthly Unlimited' service, offering unlimited nationwide talk, text and Web for $50 per month, and with its 'BlackBerry Monthly Unlimited' service, offering unlimited nationwide talk, text, Web and email for $60 per month. Boost Mobile 'Monthly Unlimited' offers flat-rate, nationwide service on the Nationwide Sprint and Nextel National Networks, reaching over 276 and 277 million people respectively, with no activation, roaming, traveling or long distance fees. Boost Mobile offers a selection of quality handsets from Motorola, Sanyo and Research In Motion, ranging from entry-level to high-end. Boost-branded wireless phones are available nationwide at nearly 20,000 major retail stores, including Best Buy, RadioShack, Target and Walmart, Sprint retail stores, independent wireless dealer locations, and on HSN, a leading television home shopping network; with Re-Boost® available at approximately 100,000 locations throughout the U.S. Purchase and experience Boost Mobile on the Web at MySpace, Facebook, Twitter and www.boostmobile.com.

If you like my work and want to donate, click here
Want to see my themes? Click here
If I helped you in any way, please click the "THANKS" button.

Last edited by NCX Designs; 05-15-2010 at 08:53 AM.