View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 04:00 AM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Wood Stylus ***Pictures Up***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985 View Post
I heard you got to meet wideawake. Sorry I was off that day! Would have loved to meet ya PS. We are using the ones we have showing to our customers. They seem interested and if they want to buy I'll find ya
Hope you guys like them. Hopefully we will cross paths too. I started making them because I cant leave good enough alone (I'm here! lol). I like mine simple and smooth and hated hand cramps using my old touch pro but my buddy Chopperguy took it to a new level and custom comfort. BTW, welcome to to Lou.