Thread: Evo 4g skip
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 10:17 PM
WarChild
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Evo 4g skip

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang704 View Post
can a premier customer like my self pre-order this phone?...............I have never gotten my hand on a new release phone, how does it work? Should I camp at sprint store on June 3 and be the first on the line to get it? Some one please help me.......I really want to get one on June 4th. Thanks
only through BB or the shack right now. No one can seem to get an answer about pre ordering with Sprint but it seems so far like they arnt going to. Dont know why they wouldnt be they are doing a lot of stuff that doesnt make since.

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.