Thread: Evo 4g skip
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 05:14 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Evo 4g skip

Some sprint stores have their evos in stock ( of course they can't show it off). My friend is playing wit it right now and she is saying buy sprint stock, its easily the best phone she's ever laid eyes on she told me to stop by while closing and I can hold it. I will try to take a sneaky picture, but of course I don't want her to get burned. I will do my best and create a thread if I can get it. Hmm maybe a YouTube, I will probably get a lot of hits once its out.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
Google is the next skynet
This post has been thanked 3 times.