Thread: Spirit
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 02:35 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perasite View Post
I'll be staying AT&T. I'm currently on 3.1.2 and really, I'm just planning ahead to 4. I don't see a reason to move to 3.1.3.

yeah 3.1.3 didn't offer anything other than a supposed battery indicator crash and updating the baseband so unlocked users would be screwed. If you're on 3.1.2 just wait till 4 drops in a couple weeks.

Since you're on a 3G though you're going to have to get a hacked version of 4 because they turned off multitasking for 3G (even though all us jailbroken 3G users have been multitasking for a long time with no issues...)