View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 05:19 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

I don't have/use that app but the only thing that I can think of at the moment would be to uninstall the app first. Then make sure that you have the .net config app set so it runs unconfigured apps with .net 3.5 which is selected on one of the tabs...not sure which one.
Then soft reset. Then reinstall to internal storage and then if that doesn't seem to work then try installing to device.
I hope you can get it working!