View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 11:13 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
TP1 - 6.5(.X) Font Question

I've been working on a bunch of font CABs over in the TP2 forum, and I'm thinking that these may work with any 6.5(.X) ROM. Can someone extract all of the *.TTF files from these two directories?

\Windows
\Windows\Fonts

After copying them, just ZIP them up and attach them to this thread. I'll look at the files and see if you guys can befit from these CABs too!!!

TIA!!!

Kliptik

EDIT* Please post up what series of WM (6.1, 6.5, 6.5.X, etc.) youre using. Thanks!!!

Last edited by Kliptik; 05-12-2010 at 11:18 PM.