View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 10:53 PM
sac65tbird
Lurker

sac65tbird is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP2 getting stuck in sleep mode

Thanks for the tip, daze2143 - I'll give a try. Last week the phone started locking again and I switched to the stock Windows them (HTC Sense shut off) -just to eliminate what's causing what.... Worked solid for 109 hours straight, then locked three times in one morning. I had some bad receiption. I think it locks when there's bad receiption and a data call fails - or the stars align.... I think the phone went so long without locking with HTC Sense off, because with the Sense on, I have weather animations, weather updates, etc., etc. - more data connections. WM6.1 didn't have this problem - or very, very rare. In February our office got around 10 of these phones (Sprint model) all on WM6.1. Two of us upgraded to the official WM6.5 and we get the deep sleep lockups. Interestingly, the other guy doesn't lock up as often as me - but I think my cube is in a weaker cell spot in the building. I'm going to uninstall a task switcher I had installed. That will bring me down to stock + Lotus Traveler (must have for work). Will keep experimenting!

Last edited by sac65tbird; 05-12-2010 at 10:57 PM.