mhhd00
PPCGeeks Regular

mhhd00 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pandora for HTC Touch Diamond VGA

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion75y View Post
For anyone who is having problems with Pandora that when songs are playing they cut off ill upload a .cab that I found some where in here.
I also upload the Pandora cabs and I will explain as follow:

To install Pandora run the pandora.cab file on your phone and do NOT run the app, then open the VGA-Pandora.zip and there will be a file called pandora take that file and replace it with the one that is located in the Programs Folder (If installed in memory should be under main memory then Program Files and just paste that new file there if it was installed under the Storage card same thing but look for the Program Files folder under the Storage Card)

For people that the letter look really small or anything like that just replace the file that is on VGA-Pandora.zip

Once all of that is done Install Adcanced_Configuration_tool_v3.3.cab. Once its installed open the Advanced Config program and under Network change the TCP Window Size to 98304 and it will make your device to restart or soft reset.

Once everything is done just open Pandora and it should play with out skipping or anything like that.
Your instructions partially worked for me. I used your fixed pandora.exe file, and I installed your ACT. After running ACT, however, TCP window size was already at 98304. I reset and Pandora still cut off tracks or played through them out of sync. Then I changed TCP window size to the other option (65XXX), reset, and now it's working perfectly.