View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 10:21 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Need a little help for a friend with a Tour.

ah...so its doing an auto dial with the country code and its costing her plan minutes. That is strange, I notice since I loaded the last OS that my call screen shows the entire number just as you've posted but I haven't seen that it takes my minutes.. maybe I better check that.

We can look around in the phone options setting but I'm not sure what to look for. There is the country code setting that tells us +1 for code but not sure how that impacts her setup since it is default.

BrennB
This post has been thanked 1 times.