View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 10:11 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wrong carrier on screen

Battery pull doesn't fix it I'm sure.. maybe it has something to do with the theme? Or is she running stock theme? Does she have a leaked OS on it and forget to delete vendor.xml? What does the store have to say about it? I wonder if she has some sort of refurb?

I do remember when the Tour came out there were a few owners who had Sprint software on a phone with Verizon logo on the body of the phone..

BrennB