Thread: 1.3.1 Beta Area
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 08:11 PM
Adrynalyne
The Pusher

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
1.3.1 Beta Area

http://www.4shared.com/file/UVp0t0Ra...3_1_beta2.html

I was going to release this to IRC, but I want everyone to have the oppurtunity to try it this time.

1.3.1 Release Notes
--BT voice dialing has been enabled. It is not supported by Google yet, and naturally, not by me. I really hope it works for you, but even the source code comments mention it does not work well. Your mileage may vary, so give it a shot.
--cleanup script now clears dalvik-cache. If you are getting force closes, its worth it to run this script. It will then reboot you. Please note it takes a while to rebuild the cache on the next boot, so it will boot sloooowly.
--OTA programming dialpad is now working, credit to nuclear305 and koush.
--Slow market issues are (hopefully) resolved. (Please test this!)

Things not yet done:

No testing! Thats where you fine folks come in.
No themes have been tried or tested. Please note that themes may break features, including the BT voice dialing.
apks have not yet been optipnged or zipaligned.

Note!

Please backup before installing!
Please note bugs in this thread and how to reproduce them!
Most of all, have fun!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.