View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 04:30 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Need old Window's Live search not New Bing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Uniq 1 View Post
Sorry if posted already.

Need some help. I'm not a BB user. I gave a link of a BB software thread to a friend of mine a long time ago.

She loved Window's Live Search. She just got a new BB and I gave her the link again.

She says Live Search is now Bing and she hates it. I'm a Win Mo user myself. We went thru that Bing transition again. But for WinMo, they changed it back to good old Live Search.

Anyone have the Old Live Search installer I can pass to her?

Or is there a way she can transer the Liveseach app from her old BB to her new BB? If so, can you give me a walk through? I don't know where apps are stored at in BB's. Thanks in advance
will old windows live cab work?
Attached Files
File Type: cab raidzero Windows Live.cab (1.80 MB, 4 views) Click for barcode!