View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 02:49 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: 05/09/10 Neodium & Plutonium (21903;23569).Co0kie & NO_Co0kie

[QUOTE=1999TL;1745255]How do you change the lock screen wall paper? I tried to change mine and now it is a turquoise color.

settings tab/personalize/lock screen wallpaper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Quick question...How do I make the keyboard vibrate when typing with the virtual keyboard? I have went into settings and personal and input but I did not see anything with the option to vibrate the keyboard. I also went into the registry and set the keyboard vibrate state to 1 and still nothing. Any suggestions?? Anyone?

Also does anyone know how to get the all black start button back?? I see it when my phone is loading up but then it switches to the colorful one. Any ideas?
start/settings/today changes mine oops, sorry i missed a page of answers.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 05-11-2010 at 02:53 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.