Thread: Font Question
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 11:20 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Font Question

Hi! So I'm usually over in the TP2 forum, but I'm workin on something that anyone running 6.5(.X) may be able to benefit from...

Could someone use Total Commander and copy any .TTF files from the "\Windows" and "\Windows\Fonts" folders for me? Then just zip them up and attach them to this thread? I'm looking to get the files from a stock 6.5 ROM and a custom 6.5(.X) ROM(s).

I've made a bunch of font CABs for the TP2 users, and I'm thinking they may work on any 6.5(.X) ROMs...

TIA!!!