View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 06:53 PM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My personal opinion: Droid vs. Incredible

Id say you guys are correct. Right now, the Droid is the better phone, but only because of the modifications available for it. If you're the type of person that doesnt want to root your phone then the incredible would be a better choice. I really dont care for HTC's Sense UI though, I believe it can be turned off on the phone but you still wont get updates as soon as a phone that doesnt have Sense on it. Right now I still prefer the MotoDroid over the Incredible, but that will most likely change if they OC that bad boy to 2GHz and put out some nice custom ROMs.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28