View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 02:34 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cricket on Curve 8330

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexhiss View Post
Hey Guys and Girls,
I am trying to get the Cricket 1050 PRL transferred to my phone with QPST. I connect to the phone without a problem and can read all the data from the phone but when I select the PRL and try to write it to the phone, QPST gives me a message that the phone model number has changed and terminates the write to the phone. I have selected all the blackberry base models from the drop down screen to try to get it to write successfully but it will not work. I am trying to enable the EVDO feature on the phone. And I have no available TCP options under the options or advanced Options Any help would be great.
First are you trying to flash to cricket or is it already flashed and you just need to update the PRL.
Have you tried using CDMA WS, do you have working service books, FYI cricket updated their network 2 weeks ago so if your wap/mms stopped working you may need to update the SB's.

If your looking to update the PRL try one of the newer ones after you can get the phone to read in CDMA WS, or QPST, QXDM. I recommend CDMA WS.

Also here is a link to the cricket BlackBerry forum on cdma gurus http://cdmagurus.com/forum/forumdisp...ies-to-Cricket you might find your solution there.
This post has been thanked 1 times.