View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 12:29 PM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Copy & Paste on Windows Phone 7 Likely Confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
yea but does that fox no storage card slot, no backwards compatibility, to installs from cab files only market, possibly no cusotm roms sicne done through windows update, etc... seems like they might have taken all the fun away from the device. (the early versions of the user interface also have been confirmed by microsoft not to have copy paste but the latter will.)
With a minimum 8gb internal and 16gb available... Plus cloud storage... I don't think many of us will be complaining... I have a 16gb card in my phone now and it's filled with useless crap. Like almost a gig worth of cabs and music I don't even listen to since I got Slacker radio and nanoGroove.
Not to mention the fact that you WILL be able to change out the memory card. If you aren't scared to do so.
Backwards compatibility will only affect those who have purchased expensive applications. I try to keep my apps to freeware but I can see it being a problem for some.
And... I can't remember the last time I had to copy and paste but if I had to guess it was when I had to copy a url into an email. I usually have access to paper and pen. Not a biggie for me. I'm sure there'll be apps to help with that too.
I'm ready for WP7.
p.