View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 08:56 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Need T-Mobile MMS Cab and MMS Settings for Sprint Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davano View Post
I need the T-Mobile MMS cab file and the MMS settings for the cab file that I can use with the Sprint Touch Pro 2 phone i have...
so wait, your putting a Sprint Touch Pro2 on T-mobile???? and how are you doing this, putting a CDMA device on a GSM carrier?? just wndering cuz your obviously not a Hacker, or the whole ROM thing would be pretty simple to you too.......