View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 12:04 AM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official BBM PPCGeeks Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985 View Post
Eenie I took the barcode out for now. Feel free to do what you need to the thread once it's working for you. I have no clue what I did different from the first group that's no longer open.....
Gotcha. Budney and Bos did you guys try my barcode or only the first one? Wondering if the one I posted works.

BrennB