View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 10:03 PM
pimpsuprazx
VIP Member

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Pro password screen lockout help! PLZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by klassy1 View Post
Hi, I am new here, I've been trying to look for answers on other threads but nothing seems to work. I have an HTC pro for longtime and i put a password temporarily so noone can see my pics.. biggest mistake. Im trying to type n mymy password and its not accepting, i alwys have same password for everything.. im not good with this phone stuff but i tried following all these hard reset stuff people keep writing but NOTHING works when u turn the fone back on.. it goes striaght to password screen and u can not do anything at all... only receive fone calls and emergency call out.. HELP nothing works ..... and yes this is MY OWN fone so noone comments and thinks wrong....its an HTC pro but the carrier it was fixed for is for boostmobile. Please HELPPP!
are you using a sprint or verizon touch pro?

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME