View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 08:46 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Need T-Mobile MMS Cab and MMS Settings for Sprint Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFG View Post
this is the arcsoft mms i use with every rom ive flashed lately.
as for the t-mobile i suggest you post in the gsm forum for a quicker response since the network is different. maybe even try xda developer, they have a larger gsm following

if you dont want install the whole arcsoft i posted here is a link to download a cab of just the sprint arcsoft setting. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...3&d=1270068135.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFG View Post
yes... sorry, i miss read... i assumed they were two seperate requests... one for the sprint settings and another for tmobile...
WFG, I hit your thanks for you, one for you taking the time to read the OP's request and trying to help him, and one for apologizing. You can't even get a thanks for trying to help out (and with 4 views of the cab you posted!!!)
This post has been thanked 2 times.