View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 07:28 PM
NCX Designs
PPCGeeks Regular

NCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: switching from the droid to the incredible

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno1 View Post
so my droid had a mishap with a cup of coffee and didnt fair to well, but atleast my line was up for an upgrade...

if i never liked the hardware keyboard on the droid, is there anything that i might find disappointing on the incredible?

i loved the droid, especially once rooted, i assume the incredible will eventually be rooted as well?

thanx for your time
-Danny
I came from using a TP2 that had a QWERTY, i have to say that it takes some getting used to typing on it, but you can also use your voice to type which is a nice feature. while in landscape though, the keyboard is big enough to type with both hands too so thats another plus

Root is coming but with all the apps you have available i don't see it being a necessity unless you want to do something like Wifi hotspot or capture screenshots directly without a PC and maybe a few other perks
the speed is superb and the camera on the device is very good for a mobile "quick take a shot" moment

If you like my work and want to donate, click here
Want to see my themes? Click here
If I helped you in any way, please click the "THANKS" button.
This post has been thanked 1 times.