View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 08:07 PM
MrGoodCat
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

MrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [DEV] - notifcation led alternative

ok, so i am certain this is possible with at least lighting up the entire "home/menu/back/search" ("hmbs bar" for short) bar. if i find that there are individual leds per button then i'll have to change my idea around a little. but here is what i am thinking so far:

this will be an app that has a gui. you can select what notifcations you the hmbs bar to light up on. you can then select whether they the leds should remain on or pulse. if you choose pulse you can select the pulse rate with preset values, ie 1,2,3,4...etc seconds. if you want you'll be able to select different pulse values for different notifications. the leds will do as requested when the screen backlight is off. when the screen is activated the hmbs bar will end its notification. also, the option to hit the volume down button to cease the hmbs bar notification would be nice as well.

so, that is what i got. any input would be great. so far, i know nothing about programming, so this may take a while. however i am a quick learner. if any dev wants to create what i have listed, by all means go ahead (give me some credit though, haha). i would rather have this done sooner than later. i can only hope this becomes a reality someday soon