View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 08:03 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [DEV] - notifcation led alternative

I agree with the general idea of this thread, but I had a little different idea on it. Much like the reminder app I had running on my WM phones, I would have it set to remind me of an unread SMS, MMS and missed calls every 2 minutes, and as part of the audible and vibrating alert, the screen would wake up for a couple seconds. Just a second or two at every interval setup in the app would be enough.

Just my two cents.....its what works for me.