View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 05:15 PM
fixxxer2012
#1 troll!
Threadstarter

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: so i may buy a moment...need help deciding

Quote:
Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
Take a moment and jump on the Moment. You'll love the Amoled screen. there are some home theme apps, like aHome, Open Home, Panda Home and DX Home. I think another one too.

Keyboard is good, and has more internal storage than the Hero with it's HTC bloatware on the Hero. teH Moment is a great phone and I have no issues with it....

yeah im looking on craigslist but no one has responded yet. anybody know of any other good sites to locally trade phones on other that ebay?