View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 01:13 PM
Fl00rmatt
Lurker

Fl00rmatt is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Incredible fail with BT in car

I combed the board and haven't seen any complaints here yet. Over at the incredible forums there are quite a few, but I have better faith in the users here. So, to get to the point here; my incredible sync'd to my car's built in BT perfectly the day I got it. It randomly started to fail though yesterday afternoon in the sense that it says paired, but would disconnect the handset at random in call. Now it's completely dead...

When I manually try to connect back to the device, it will connect for a split second then say "headset disonnected." I've tried deleting the pair and resyncing on both ends multiple times and still no luck. My old TouchPro worked perfect in the car, but the phone was shite in my opinion. I've checked the manufacturer's site and they show that the Moto Droid is compatable, but not the Incredible. Maybe different firmware/BT hardware between the devices??

I know the phone just came out and as I'm a newb to Andriod OS, I'm probably being impatient, but it's still irritating the hell out of me that my new, shiny, better phone has stopped working with my car. I just got used to using voice dial and all that crap and now that it's gone I feel like a crackhead in withdrawl. Any insite or help would be AWESOME!! Thanks in advance.