View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 10:17 AM
HTC Touch-Pro
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

HTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good workHTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP1 (VZ) with MightyROM6 Final Release - Opera bugs...

Trying to do this entire process again this morning after about 6 months, it's great having old posts to come back to. I am spoiled from the TP2 flash process which only entails hooking it up USB and clicking one button!

I am still a little confused about the ruu, nbh, and page pool, or if the only thing I have to be concerned about is changing the page-pool (which is one in the same as the nbh?) to 6, 8 or 10 BEFORE flashing and I should be alright(?).

EDIT: I have believe I understand once again, HA, it all came back... the .nbh is the actual ROM file that I need to select in order to effectively change the Page Pool in the Page Pool Changer Application, then select "Change To" and then "Close" and it has been changed for good on that specific (MightyROM6 for TP1 in this case) ROM

After changing the Page Pool... I simply click on the "Update Utility" and allow it to go into boot loader mode and then the progress update bar as usual, right?
August 12th... Droid-2! Still undecided; but leaning toward purchasing, as a phone to "tide" me over (according to great advice from ckeegan) until truly remarkable devices are released from Verizon fully operation on 4G networks in 2012!

Last edited by HTC Touch-Pro; 05-07-2010 at 10:22 AM.